If you don't see your question below, just click contact and I will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is 30 minues-1 hour enough time for our session?
What if my child isn’t cooperating? What can I do to make sure things go smoothly?
See this post: https://www.mariahmeyerphotographymanitowoc.com/single-post/2018/11/07/How-to-prepare-for-your-childs-photo-session-Lets-make-it-stress-free
What if we need to reschedule?
***If you or a family member are ill, it's best for us to reschedule to keep everyone happy and healthy, please don't hesitate to contact me about rescheduling!
The only time rescheduling may be more difficult than normal would be for special mini session events or during the fall season but I am sure that we can figure out a solution!
Can you help me with picking outfits?
What locations do you use?
Can we try photos I’ve found online/on Pinterest?
Keep in mind that especially with little ones things dont always go according to plan. Its best to have a general idea and go with the flow.
Can I keep my images private?
How does printing work?
Clients in the past have used Nations Lab, Mpix and Shutterfly (delivered to home, not local pickup) and have not had issues.
Print prices are set competitively with other professional labs. For a list of print pricing, please contact me.
How do we receive our images?
If you purchased a disc or usb drive, those will be delivered via mail or drop off (local only).
How long will it take to get our gallery/images?
I have questions about a newborn session!
- What if I have my baby early or later than my due date?
- That’s okay! I book for about 1 week past your due date. If baby arrives early, we can move it up, or if baby arrives later we can move it out. No worries!
- Do I need to provide anything for my newborn session?
- You will only need to bring yourself, baby and the regular items you would bring along going out with baby. I have all wraps, hats, blankets, headbands, backdrops, etc. If there is something specific that you would like in your images just let me know and we can chat! Clients often bring specific items such as a blanket, or a hat grandma made, etc. to include in their session, and that’s just fine!
- How do I prepare for my newborn session?
- I will send out information on this to you after you book your session. I promise that there is nothing special that will need to be done. Trying to make sure baby is fed and sleepy for their session is really all that is needed. I will send out some tips before your session takes place as well.
Can we bring our dog?
Yes! Just make sure to let me know ahead of time so that we can plan accordingly.